Skip to content
1 ½ cup of rolled oats
¼ cup of sunflower seeds
¼ cup of chopped walnut
¼ cup of Goji berries
¼ cup of dried cranberries
¼ cup of hemp hearts
¼ cup of chia seeds
¼ cup of almond butter
¼ cup of coconut oil
¼ cup of raw honey
- Toast the oats, sunflower seeds and chopped walnuts in a 350 degree oven for 10 minutes.
- Mash the banana
- Combine the banana, honey, coconut oil and almond butter over low heat on the stove.
- Combine toasted oats, sunflower seeds and chopped walnut mixture, Goji berries, cranberries, hemp hearts and chia seeds in a mixing bowl.
- Pour thoroughly mixed wet ingredients over dry ingredients.
- Pour into a parchment paper lined 8×8 baking dish and press and smooth until an even layer is achieved.
- Cover with parchment paper, put weight on it and refrigerate or freeze until desired firmness is achieved.